Advantages of having an international customs brokerage service
In the logistics and transport sector there is the concept of customs clearance. It is defined as the procedure required before goods can be imported or exported internationally. When making a shipment, the sender must provide a series of documents confirming that the customs duties have been paid and that the shipment of products or goods can be processed.
Logisber has extensive experience in international transportation and has all the necessary paperwork and procedures in place to implement the transportation of all types of goods globally. Having the help of a logistic operator such as Logisber reduces management times at the time of transit of the goods through customs in any country.
It is well known that to export or import, any company or individual needs customs clearance. Logisber offers a service that is responsible for checking, facilitating, and carrying out the required customs operations. At Logisber we are specialists in this type of complex procedures:
- We guide you through the whole process of international import and export of your goods.
- We advise you on the regulations and norms that govern the customs service of each country.
- We boost your logistics chain with safe and efficient processes.
- We ensure that your shipments have the correct tariff classification for your products.
- We simplify your customs procedures with maximum security and confidence.
- We process the necessary documentation for the different authorities to approve your goods and international sales and purchases without any worries.
Customs clearance times. How long does it take?
Customs clearance takes at most 24 hours from the arrival of the ship. However, if the goods require health or pharmaceutical inspections, it may take 2 to 5 days depending on each case. That is why it is essential to have all the required documents properly completed so that this transit does not take longer than necessary. Our global network of specialists in customs formalities and procedures makes everything smoother and more efficient.
What documentation is needed for customs clearance? At Logisber we help you through every step of the export or import process. Contact us and we will provide you with information about the procedures, transfer times, transit route, price, tariffs, and everything you need to make your shipment a complete success.
Customs and regulations